Partners In Progress
The CEED Partners In Progress (PIP) is a membership-based community of small business owners and business consultants with the overall goal of business growth and economic development of our community. It is an exclusive club that allows business owners to network and learn from each other, from the industry and local officials about opportunities for growth.
The PIP Membership will offer you:
▪ Access to the CEED Small Business Community members and networking opportunities
▪ Practical and Useful presentations by local officials to support small business growth
▪ Priority registration to events/workshops. Every PIP member will have 2-week early access to event registration.
▪ Opportunity to host a PIP event at your business location for extra exposure and advertising
▪ Access to promotions offered exclusively to PIP members
As our membership grows, we continue to add more value to the membership package. We always welcome for more ideas and suggestions from you.
PIP Membership Fee: $100 per year per business.
Non-members can access the meetings by paying a one-time fee of $25/meeting/attendee.
To become a member and gain access to the group, please contact Christy Barton by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 910.323.3377, ext. 29.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To view our current Partners In Progress members list, please click here.