Women’s Business Center of Fayetteville
The Women’s Business Center (WBC) provides technical assistance and support to entrepreneurs who are looking to start or expand their small businesses. We provide assistance to women in the phases of small business: start-up assistance, education/training, finance, management and marketing.
The WBC is a Small Business Administration’s (SBA) funded Women’s Business Ownership program. This program has developed a national network of organizations that provide women with resources to fit their needs.
We are proud to offer the following services:
- One-on-One Business Counseling – make an appointment
- Business Plan Assistance
- Training & Workshops – click here for current class schedule
- Looking for Small Business online resources – click here
- Take a look at our annual business events on the calendar and our Facebook!
- Coming in for an appointment – Click Here to download the forms. Fill them out and and bring them with you!
Join our Facebook page and check for upcoming events and FREE seminars of all our local partners!
Feel free to call us 910.323.3377
We thank our partners – US Small Business Administration, City of Fayetteville and Cumberland County for their continued financial support to our WBC program. To view our full list of partners please click here.
For more information please click here.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration