We love our volunteers! If you’re looking for a great opportunity to meet local professionals, gain job skills and experience, or just to get involved in something great, then volunteering with CEED is a great way to get started! Volunteering with CEED is educational and looks great on a resume or college application.
We have several opportunities and areas where we can use your help! Volunteers do anything from administrative work, to network fundraising, to dance choreography! Below are some of the areas we need help.
If you’re interested in volunteering and have a specific program you’d like to volunteer with, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, provide us with your contact info, tell us where you’re interested in volunteering and why. A CEED representative will respond as soon as possible to get you started.
The Training Station: The Training Station is a culinary and agricultural business incubator, a project CEED is building in downtown Fayetteville.
- Fundraising Committee: Volunteers needed to support our capital campaign.
- Events & Promotions Committee: Volunteers needed to help plan and organize small and large fundraising events to help raise money for The Training Station
Dancing with the Fayetteville Stars: DWTFS is our largest annual fundraiser on behalf of our Housing Program. Volunteers from all walks of life sign up to participate in a friendly dance competition. The WINNER is based on the volunteer who raises the most money for CEED. The next event is scheduled for Saturday, April 1, 2017! Click here to see this year’s dancers!
- Dancers: It’s not too late to get involved!
- Artists: We love showcasing local artists and this year’s Alice in Wonderland Theme is full of inspiration. If you are skilled in set design and looking for volunteer house, please contact our DWTFS director at email@example.com
- Fundraising Committee – Volunteers needed to contact businesses and business owners about advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Event Planning Committee – Volunteers needed to help with planning and organizing the event.
New Choices: Our New Choices Program works with individuals and families who want to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Counseling for Clients – Volunteers may work with individuals and families who are unemployed, under-employed, who may be facing eviction and want to progress toward independence.