Are you interested in being one of our 2018 Dancing With the Fayetteville Stars?
If you have what it takes to be one of our 2018 Dancing With Fayetteville Stars and want to put your name on the list, please download 2018 DWTFS Dancer Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our DWTFS committee chooses dancers to compete for the title of Fayetteville Star and the coveted First Place Trophy!
There are a few things you might be interested in knowing!
- Our Stars train on their own time with local volunteer dancers, choreographers and studios
- Our Stars realize that the winners are based on the amount of support that each couple raises for CEED
- Our Stars have approximately 4 months to train, not to mention all the practicing they do in their free time!
- Our Stars agree to raise financial support for CEED programs – a 501 (c)3
- Our Stars work hard at selling tickets to the event and raising money for the programs at CEED
- Our Stars commit to raise a set amount of money through fundraising and ticket sales
- Our Stars must live in the Fayetteville Area
- Our Stars must be at least 18 years old or have parental consent to participate
- Our Stars must be willing to perform live on TV
- Our Stars must be committed to having fun!
Click here to for our Frequently Asked Questions.